“Being part of something from the beginning gives you a completely different perspective. I have already learnt so much in such little time.”Sewell, General Manager
Expert training from a master of sushi
Our Sushi Artisans have been taught their techniques by expert practitioners. They learn skills passed down by Master of Sushi Yamamoto-San and Sushi Daily founder Kelly Choi, who were among the very first to open a Japanese restaurant in France.
What is a Sushi Artisan?
- Every day we cut fresh fish, cook rice, roll sushi and make delicious Japanese treats
- We come from all walks of life, with different kinds of life experience
- We share our skills and knowledge with as many people as possible
- We take joy in useful things, done well
Our Artisan Training Programme
- 6 weeks induction program, including cross training in all departments
- 6 weeks specialising in sales, sushi, barista or management
- Personal development plan and support
- Quarterly reviews and support to ensure we roll and grow together
Ready to join us?
We’re looking for team members in all roles, from sushi artisans to baristas and management. Simply complete this form and attach your resume/CV to let us know you’re interested!
Proud member of KellyDeli
Backed by KellyDeli, one of the biggest suppliers of fresh fish sushi in Europe. Getting the best quality in the fastest, freshest way.
Our values are: Constantly Curious, Expertly Excellent, Humbly Honest, Positively Passionate, and Totally Together